Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby Jackson

I have had a ton of maternity and newborn sessions in the last couple of months. Here is another one of those cuties...baby Jackson. Usually, my newborn sessions are when the babies are less than 2 weeks old, but this little guy was 6 weeks old and did great.....he was a little peanut...only about 8 pounds...

jackson-2_copyright

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas, soon to be mamas, aunts, Godmothers, etc. I'll do a post tomorrow that includes some pics of my Mother's Day weekend. I am so blessed!

jackson-7_copyright jackson-4_copyright jackson-8 copyright jackson-11 copyright ragon-5 ragon-14

This one cracks me up!! Look at that adorable little face!!

ragon-11 ragon-16 ragon-20 ragon-19 ragon-24

Yet another funny one...he looks like he's about to punch Daddy in the face...

ragon-28 ragon-30 ragon-34

And finally, I couldn't decide which one of these I liked better...so you get to see both!

ragon-36 ragon-37

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'll admit, these days I'm partial to the baby pics...but how can you not love that sweet little face!!??

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

He's so cute. He looks both like a new born and a little man.

Gigi said...

Such big eyes! And even at 6 weeks, you managed to get cute cuddly sleeping pictures!