Friday, June 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are back from Minnesota and it feels good to be home. I missed my boys terribly and I missed my bed!! Yesterday was Anthony's kindergarten graduation, so I didn't get a chance to rest at all until yesterday afternoon and I completely crashed. I was snuggling Anthony on the couch around 6:30pm and conked out sitting up - that's not exactly normal for me. I think I ended up getting about 16 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours! I needed it. Anyway....I have 2 shoots this weekend, but other than that, I'm still basically out of the office until Monday. I will get caught up on my emails, orders, session proofs etc. Once again I thank you for your thoughts and prayers and patience with me during this sad time. I made a slide show for my Grandma's wake/funeral and wanted to share it here for any of you that knew my Grandma or just want a peek into what a great woman she was.

Grandma's Slide Show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heaven just got sweeter! Thank you for sharing. I have been thinking of you and your precious family.
Love, Britt