Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Haylie

I've had a couple of clients have babies in the past couple of weeks, so I thought it was a good time to share a couple of the newborn sessions I did a month or two ago..(yes I'm still doing catch up blogging). I loved the maternity session I did for Brock and Amanda. They are the sweetest couple ever...we got along so great and laughed the whole time! Baby Haylie was a little fussy the day of her newborn session but we still got some great pics...she's such a dolly...I can't wait to see her again soon :)

Because I did their maternity and newborn session, they got a FREE mini session at the hospital. I also edit those pics that day so that the parents can send them out to their family and friends ASAP.

This beautiful lady is Grandma...I thought it was Amanda's sister!

haylie-2 haylie-3 haylie-4 haylie-5 haylie-8 haylie-10

And here are the "official" newborn session pics...

grant_nb-1grant_nb-27 grant_nb-7grant_nb-33 grant_nb-3 grant_nb-8 grant_nb-11 grant_nb-9 grant_nb-13 grant_nb-29grant_nb-16 grant_nb-24grant_nb-19 grant_nb-20 grant_nb-28grant_nb-21     grant_nb-32

3 comments:

Diana said...

Precious!!! A beautiful job as usual :) Now...if only babies were always so peaceful...

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Baby Haylie is adorable. They're all make such a cute family!

Britt Baker said...

I always look at your pictures and think "oh, this is my absolute favorite picture ever" and then I go to the next picture and think "THIS is my favorite!" and on and on. ALL of your pictures are my favorites! Love the ones of Baby Haylie on the bed naked - there are 2 of them. And then the close up one that is next to the last picture! They are to die for! How did her mommy ever choose which one to use for an announcement???