Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Karsbergs

I'm getting settled back in at home and trying to get the house and my business back in order....it's been hard to get focused but I'm slowly getting back to "normal." So I appreciate everyone's patience as I get orders fulfilled and proofs done.

I thought it was about time to share some sessions again....  This was a really awesome session. I got a call from a friend of a friend.... she and her husband have been living in NC for business for the last 2 (?) years. They are actually from overseas...I can't remember where each of them are from specifically but they both have cool accents and at the end of May they were moving to Spain..so they wanted some pics to remember Wilmington and the beach. I had never met them before our session so I was pleasantly surprised that they were so fun and easygoing and willing to do whatever I asked.

Thanks Fiona and Harald for a wonderful session..I wish you the best in your new home!

karsberg-4 karsberg-6 karsberg-9 karsberg-11 karsberg-12 karsberg-15 karsberg-16 karsberg-18 karsberg-21 karsberg-19 karsberg-24 karsberg-25 karsberg-26 karsberg-31 karsberg-30

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the two where they're sitting with the fence behind them. Great work!