Tuesday, November 24, 2009

She’s Here!!!!!! I have a niece!!

As most of you probably know, my niece Lillian was born yesterday! She kept us waiting and teased her Mommy (and the rest of us) with a lot of false labor, but when she decided to make her appearance, she did it fast and furiously. She was the talk of the labor floor yesterday the nurses told us. Long story short, (you can read more about it on her blog here) my sister and I talked at 7:40 yesterday morning and she admitted she was having some contractions…we decided I would go to my parent’s house where she was staying (because they live 45 min away – from the hospital)…. by the time I got there her contractions were 2min apart and very strong…we went to the hospital. We got there at 9 and she was still only 2cm (had been for a week). So they had her walk….yea she only walked for about 20 min and the contractions were so bad that they checked her again..she was 5cm! Moved her to a room…checked her a few min later…she was 7cm. Checked her a few minutes later and she was 10cm!! Time to push! And the poor thing didn’t get to have an epidural that she really really wanted because there was just no time. So yesterday morning was crazy, but so amazing. Lillian Grace Boso was born at 11:31am (remember, I said we didn’t get to the hospital until 9!!) God is so good and our family is so blessed! So turn up the volume, listen to the words of the song handpicked by my sister….and enjoy the photos. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support….  and now, I need to go to the hospital cuz Lillian called and wants me to come hold her… :) :) (Don’t worry, everyone’s pics/proofs will be ready in plenty of time to order for the holidays).

Lillian is here!

Oh and guess who won the baby poll??? My MOTHER!!!! lol

4 comments:

Marianne Coy said...

What a beautiful slideshow you created Katie! Perfect music to go with perfect pictures - it truly brought tears to my eyes to see this precious child being welcomed into the world with her family gathered around her. What a perfect thanksgiving! Congratulations to you all!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

God has made a sweet thing with diana and ed. and i loved seeing it in pictures. i cried my dern eyes out. and yes, i said dern. you have a gift in your photography, auntie katie :)

Jessica Robbins said...

I am still red-faced from all the crying I did when I watched this beautiful, wonderful slideshow. Childbirth is amazing, what a wonderful gift! The song was perfect. Love you all. Cannot wait to meet Lillian and see big brother in action! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a incrediable journey it looked like Diana and Lillian had. And the music topped it off, as I am wiping tears.. Has Edwin met her yet? She is precious.. You are a wonderful Aunt!!! Lesley W.