Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2009 Holiday Cards

I'm wrapping up my holiday sessions for 2009. I might be able to squeeze a couple more in, so if you want one, contact me ASAP. All prints/card orders need to be in by December 8th to insure they are here in time for the holidays. Keep in mind, payment must be made in full before I place the order(s).

I have some new holiday card designs for this year. Holiday cards are 5x7 and are really heavy duty (I love them! My print company does a great job!) Regardless if it is a one-sided design or two-sided, sets of cards are $45 and come with envelopes. You're welcome to pick a design from my 2008 cards if you don't find a 2009 one that you like. Most text can be changed, just let me know what you would like. Holiday card orders can be emailed to me directly. Include the card design number, quantity, text, and the pics you want. As always, feel free to email or call with any questions!

2009 Holiday Cards

Card #1

2

Card #2

1

Card #3

3

Card #4

4

Card #5

5

Card #6

6

Card #7

7

Card #8

8

Card #9

blue-red share2

Card #10

brown elegant

Card #11

hollyjolly

Card #12

JulieA Card2

Card #13

KrystleHill_xmas_snowflake

Card #14

Print

Card #15

snowflakes

Card #16

Peace_Joy_Love_5x7_by_Arminda

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wow!!! Usually I get a sneak peek before your customers, but this was a nice surprise. These look great!!! Now I just have to pick one :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new templates this year.. So many to choose from.. :) Lesley