Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Carrington!

I promised Michelle (C's Mom) that I would do a blog post today on Carrington's first birthday! A little over a year ago I met this really sweet couple and did some maternity pics for them....

maternity1 sims-19

Then on Nov 3, 2008, the beautiful Carrington made her debut. I went out to their house for newborn photos soon after.

carrington-28 carrington-37

This past Spring, we did another session when she was about 5 months old...

carrington-16 carrington-9

And today, on her first birthday, we celebrated with what else? A photo shoot! Mom planned the shoot....the outfits, the props, the cake and she wanted it all on a white back drop. I don't do a lot with back drops because I prefer the "natural" environment, but for first birthdays especially I think it works great!

sims-1 sims-2 sims-3 sims-4

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!

No comments: