Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Coming Up For Air…..And Ordering Deadlines…

I know I know…I have not blogged in like 3 weeks. Where have I been? Well right after Lillian was born my brother and sister in law were here for Thanksgiving and then on Black Friday….my husband started throwing up (fun) and by Sunday my son had it and by Monday I had it…it was an ugly ugly week…we were all so sick. In the meantime, I edited almost 30 photo sessions and shot about 10 more….and then we had more family in from out of town. Add to that…orders orders orders….and holiday cards and well…me and my new computer have been getting very well acquainted!! Oh yea and we did the PPD Holiday Party this past weekend too. Whew! I’m tired just writing about it all..haha.

So I have lots of sessions to share with you and plan to do that very soon, but in the meantime I needed to let everyone know about the holiday deadline(s) for ordering cards and prints.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17TH is the LAST day you can order prints/cards if you want them here in time for Christmas!!!!

And because a post is no good w/out a picture….this one just cracks me up – here’s one from one of my recent family sessions.

alexander-2

No comments: