Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anticipation….

The presents are wrapped…..the tree/house is decorated….the candles are lit…the Christmas music is playing….it’s my favorite time of year!!!! I can’t believe that tomorrow is already December 24th! Where has this year gone?!? We haven’t had the easiest year in our family but we sure have been blessed! Today is a special day for me…exactly 6 months ago today I made a life changing decision (which I won’t be sharing the details of…) but I am so very thankful today. My life is so much better and I just can’t wait to celebrate the birth of Jesus with my family and friends! I am absolutely giddy…I don’t know who is more excited…me? or my 6 year old? haha

I’ll be taking some time off over the next 2 weeks to spend with friends and family, but will still check email and hopefully I’ll get a bunch of blogging done – I have TONS of sessions to share and I want to get caught up before I start my 2010 sessions! Response time to email may be a bit slower than usual, but all of the sessions are edited and pics are delivered…so you shouldn’t need anything anyway :) (But if you do…shoot me an email)..

Merry Christmas to you and yours from The Mathews Family!!!

our card front our card-back

2 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

oooooo. fun card. i really like the calendar on one side. (i still need to do new year cards for jonathan and me, so i might be using that idea.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Merry Christmas! I can't believe it's over and I'm back at work! And I'm finally looking at my blog reader too! lol