Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Griggs Family

This is my 2nd to last "old" session to share...then it's all new stuff..yay! But even if this is an "old" session..I think you're going to like it. The Griggs family lives near Winston Salem, but they come down to the beach each year and this is the 2nd year they had me to do family photos. Here's a peek at last years.

We did this session back in June on a beautiful evening...it was great to see this family again - they are so sweet and fun!!

griggs-1 griggs-12 griggs-3 griggs-20 griggs-7 griggs-13 griggs-21 griggs-19 griggs-23

These next 2 are hilarious! A lot of times when I'm shooting families with small kids, I try to get the kids laughing so I ask them all to make funny faces on the count of 3. After they make the funny face they usually all start laughing and those are some of the best shots. So last year I did the "funny face" shot with them...and this year they all remembered it and asked me to do it again. Super cute.

So here's last years.... (I think I've improved my photography a little bit since then :))

griggs-29 copy

And this year...

griggs-28

And finally..here's Mom and Dad who started it all....  this is the sweetest couple ever. He is a pastor and she is an Oncology nurse. Enough said.

griggs-11

They are so in loooove. When Kellie came out of the beach house all dolled up, Sterling yelled out..."My wife is HOT!!"

griggs-53

griggs-54

They were willing to do anything I asked...I think I took more pics of the 2 of them than I did of the whole family! They were so easy to photograph..

griggs-58 griggs-59

Thanks Kellie and Sterling for your patience while I was out and for just being you! See you next summer!!

For the rest of you...don't forget my contest and mini sessions (the link is posted on the top of my blog, but I'm guessing some of you have my blog in a reader and wouldn't see the link...just trying to help you out..haha!)

2 comments:

jody lynn said...

When are you coming to Duluth to take our pics???

Brittany Baker said...

I can't pick a favorite...they are all my favorites! I do love the picture of the 4 kids together...and the pictures of the sweet couple!! Would love to see more pictures from this session! What cute kiddos!!!