Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lillian Grace

I'm so excited for the arrival of my niece in about 2 months...since I have a boy and my sis has a boy...we are soo excited to have a little girl in the family. So...when we had a shower for my sis this past weekend...we went a little nuts on the pink. I can't wait to see her wear all the cute clothes she got. I took a few pics at the shower...ok a bunch. There were a few people that weren't able to attend that specifically said they were sad they wouldn't get to see the presents she got...so that's why there are a lot of gift opening shots. Anyway....here's a quick slide show I put together from this weekend (disclaimer...these have not been edited...just snapshots :)) Turn up the volume and listen to the words...I love this song!

Diana's Baby Shower

2 comments:

emily said...

Those pictures are so cute! I wish I could have been there! I can't wait for her to get here! :)

Brittany Baker said...

I think I have watched this slideshow 10 times! Lots of wonderful pictures!! And the closeline of itty bitty clothes was precious!