Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Reese - Little Miracle

I still have 2 "old" sessions to share, but I figured it's time to start showing some new stuff. I was absolutely honored to do a session for this family. They have been through some tough times in the past few months. Their baby girl, Reese, was born at only 26 weeks! She was born on March 30th and weighed only 2lbs, 3oz and was 13" long. Tiny tiny baby. She's a fighter and came home almost 3 months later to her big sister, Laine and a happy/relieved Mommy and Daddy. In August, I did a "newborn" session for them. Although baby Reese had been born at the end of March....her size and actions were like a 5 week old.

So here she is...miracle baby... Reese...

barber-4

barber-9 barber-11barber_girls-25 barber_girls-4 barber_girls-23 barber_girls-24 

And here she is with her proud, big sis, Laine...

barber_girls-9 barber_girls-7

After we wore out the baby...Mom and I took big sis outside to play and take some more photos of her in her own environment. She was shy at first, but didn't take long to warm up!

barber_girls-13 barber_girls-14 barber_girls-15 barber_girls-17

I love this one of her and Mom..so sweet....

barber_girls-21

Finally...Laine wanted to show me her bedroom..and she had to have her own camera..haha

barber_girls-26

And that's it......I'll be back soon with some more shares. Be sure to sign up for a mini session (they're going quickly) and don't forget the contest!! :) Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I get chills when I look at these pictures!!!! God is so good! I love the picture of Reese with her eyebrows raised...so cute :) And Laine is a cutie pie too!!! Good job sis as always!

Britt Baker said...

How precious! My favs are the 4th one down of sleeping Reese and then I absolutely love the white/light colored photo of the 2 sisters. I'm sure mommy is planning on getting a big one of that one to frame! You are awesome!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the one where Laine is leaning over looking like she's kissing her little sister. These are awesome pics!!

Barb & Kevin Barber said...

You have captured some of the most beautiful and precious moments with our girls. We can't thank you enough!