Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's almost time...

I've been following my friend, Katie during her pregnancy and today is her due date!! Over Christmas break, my family got together with her family at her Mom's farm and we took some pics (besides eating yummy food and playing games). I took more pics for Katie to show her belly at the end of her pregnancy and ironically, she took a few pics (that I set up) of my family since everyone was here. I'll show you just one little out take :) I'll show more later, but we're sending out some cards so I don't want to ruin the surprise...

family_and_katie_pics-14

I'm anxiously awaiting my call to go to the hospital and photograph the birth...so stay tuned for pics of the new baby boy!!

My hubby actually took this first picture..I love it!

family_and_katie_pics-16 family_and_katie_pics-29 family_and_katie_pics-32 family_and_katie_pics-38family_and_katie_pics-39  family_and_katie_pics-43 family_and_katie_pics-46 family_and_katie_pics-49 family_and_katie_pics-52 family_and_katie_pics-59 family_and_katie_pics-71 family_and_katie_pics-65 family_and_katie_pics-74 family_and_katie_pics-69 family_and_katie_pics-77

5 comments:

Diana said...

Is there some sort of prize for always being the first to comment? lol

As usual, I LOVE the pictures. Too bad Katie hasn't gone into labor yet...but when she does, I know you'll be ready. My favorite pic is the one of her & the doggie :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Great pics! Although all of Katie's pics are beautiful, I like the one of her laying on the bed and it's just her stomach. I hope that Katie's delivery goes well.

Unknown said...

Precious, I can't wait for the first pictures of Aiden!

Gigi said...

She is still a beautiful pregnant woman! Can't wait to see the baby!!!

Gigi said...

I also wanted to comment that your family picture is great!!