Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Day!!

As most of you know, yesterday we had a snow day! For my Minnesota friends and family, you're probably thinking that's insane that for less than an inch of snow, schools and offices were closed! But, I heard on the news that it has been 6 years since we had "this much" snow! That is how rare it is around here! Anyway, my son was absolutely thrilled and I admit I was pretty excited too. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning and while I was sitting in the waiting room, the snow finally started falling. When I got home from the doc, Anthony and his friends were outside playing, so I grabbed my camera and went and played with them too! I passed my camera off to my neighbor to take a few pics of me with my little boy. I'm making it my "New Years resolution" to get in more pics even though I have some self esteem issues. I still want to make sure that there is proof that I lived!!

So, if you're in the area...what did you do on your snow day??

Enjoy the pics! The little girl is a neighbor on one side and the little boy is a neighbor on the other side of us.

snow_day-5 snow_day-4 snow_day-9 snow_day-10 snow_day-13 snow_day-32 snow_day-37

Yes, here is me with my baby and making "snow angels"...lol

snow_day-39 snow_day-40 snow_day-42 snow_day-43 snow_day-45 snow_day-49

3 comments:

Pappy Dave said...

Tooooooooooooo funny

Gigi said...

I love the attempt at snow angels!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Anthony needs to experience some real snow. He needs to visit MN in the winter again.