Saturday, January 31, 2009

Harper's Official Newborn Shoot

Yesterday, I spent over 3 hours with Harper and her awesome parents at their house. She was an absolute angel and slept the entire time!! She is "my first newborn" to do that! But, I think the fact that she was only 5 days old made a huge difference. Sooo...for those of you that are planning to have me do newborn pictures...the earlier the better. It'll be easier on all of us - the baby, you and ME :) And, we get lots of good pics because they are so sleepy, happy, and bendy! Anyway...I'm thrilled with these (there are a ton) and I hope you (Krista and Anthony) are too!!!

Leave me some comment love and let me know what you think (any of you that are visiting :))

harper_at_home-1 harper_at_home-2 harper_at_home-3 harper_at_home-5 harper_at_home-4 harper_at_home-6 harper_at_home-7 harper_at_home-8 harper_at_home-9 harper_at_home-10 harper_at_home-11

Daddy gave Mommy and Harper matching necklaces after she was born, so we had to incorporate that into a couple of shots...

harper_at_home-12 harper_at_home-13 harper_at_home-14 harper_at_home-16harper_at_home-17 harper_at_home-18 harper_at_home-19 harper_at_home-20 harper_at_home-21 harper_at_home-24 harper_at_home-23 harper_at_home-22

At the very end we had to beg her to wake up..lol.

harper_at_home-15

7 comments:

Gigi said...

I love the fourth one, the second to last one, and the pink sweater dress is soooo cute!! For having to wake her up, she does not look crabby! What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby! You did such a great job! How will Mom & Dad choose?! :)

Anonymous said...

They look absolutely amazing. We can't wait to show them to family. Thanks so much Katie.

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie! They turned out great! Everyone is going crazy over them. It is going to be very hard to choose.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and I am pretty sure that this is the 5th time I've looked at them today. What a great way to remember this perfect baby during her ealiest days! Love the photos in the bowl/basket!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These photos are amazing. It's too difficult to choose a favorite. The ones of the family turned out great. Great job!!

Fiore Fine Flowers said...

The pic's are incredible! I'm so glad you guys (Krista & Anthony) decided to do this. So true-what a wonderful way to remember the start of your new family!

P.S. I love the one of Harper on the bookshelf! Plus you can see her little trumpette socks!!! :)
-Corina