Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Quickie

Just wanted to post a quick update to say HI! I want to thank everyone for their positive feedback, comments and private emails I received on my last post. Go figure – I actually inspired a few people! :) Sweet! I did it for me, but if I can inspire anybody else, that’s bonus. But enough about that…

It’s my slow time of year, so I’ve had a little bit of much needed downtime. Still getting plenty of work done, but it’s not quite as stressful which is nice after the crazy Nov/Dec I always have. Anyway…not much to say..haha…just hi!  Oh and I love this boy! He’s cute. Just sayin!

tony-boy-1-copyright

2 comments:

Diana said...

Yup, my nephew is adorable!!

Brandi said...

He is so darn photogenic! You have a handsome young man right there on your hands. : )