Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Musings

I really do have good intentions of blogging every single day. Yet, somehow the days get away from me!! So I thought I’d do a quick re-cap post.

1. I am still going to do my Fit and Fabulous Friday post on a weekly basis….starting this friday..lol. Seriously. I promise! It wasn’t because I did bad, it was because I couldn’t come up with a halfway decent pic of myself for the day that I said I would post. Guess I’d better work on that. But so far I have lost almost 13 pounds and 13.5 inches in just 3 weeks. My doc wanted me to lose 7 (in 6 weeks), so I am definitely doing good! Can’t wait to share here more about that as my journey continues.

2. My new logo is finished and I love love love it! My new blog is almost finished. I will be unveiling both this week along with all my new pricing and product options. There is also something new (that I know you’re going to like) that will be added on to every session I do!

3. When I unveil the new blog, I will also be announcing a new contest. It’s going to be good and the prize will be worth participating! Keep coming back this week for the big announcement!

4. My sister had to go back to work last week after her Maternity Leave. It has been adjustment for me too, because I now have a new helper in the office. Isn’t she cute?!?

lillian

My niece Lillian will be with me 3-4 days a week while her Mommy and Daddy are at work. Her spot will open up at daycare in the beginning of May. So if you talk to me on the phone in the next 2 months and hear a baby…that’s why :)

5. I have lots more to share but will have to do it later….I’ve got a new blog to put the finishing touches on so I can show it to you all!! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

You definitely have the cutest assistant ever!! Thanks for taking care of my baby girl...and I can't WAIT for you to unveil your new blog!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.