Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Stella

As promised, I’m finally sharing some KMP photo sessions again! A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine sent me an email asking me to pray for this family. A very dear friend of hers had just had a beautiful baby girl on New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, sweet Stella was born with a bone fracture in her skull, and, according to the MRI, had internal bleeding. When I got the email, my friend was asking for prayers as this family was going in for a 2nd MRI to check to see if the bleeding had ceased. So I did as I was asked and the next day I received another email…the prayers had been answered…they saw no sign of continued bleeding so baby Stella got to come home!! This story just touched me and I knew I wanted to meet this little miracle baby. So I had my friend contact her friend about me doing a newborn session for them. Baby Stella was as cute as could be and was amazing during her photos. Mom and I hit it off right off the bat and couldn’t stop talking the whole time..(shocker I know, for me!) We got some beautiful images, that I’m so blessed to be able to give to them.

Hillary, Jack and Stella – thank you for letting me share in this special moment with you as you celebrate(d) your beautiful baby girl!

Hoggard-6 Hoggard-4 basket Hoggard-11 Hoggard-3 Hoggard-23 Hoggard-31 Hoggard-19 Hoggard-28 tutu Hoggard-29 Hoggard-30

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These are so cute! I love the one on the bench.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and precious miracle!! That is why I have always loved being a L&D nurse. I will continue to pray for this family.