Thursday, April 2, 2009

Win FREE Wedding Coverage from KMP!

Times are tough these days so I want to do my small part to help. So spread the word to your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors etc!!

I am giving away one of my wedding packages to a
deserving couple!

The package, valued at over $2,300, includes:
- Full Event Coverage with Katie Mathews
- Two Photographers covering your wedding
- Entire Wedding Day Image Collection Disc
- One 11x14 Wall Portrait from your wedding day
- 25% off additional prints
- Photographs placed online to view and share with guests

stuart_shana_wedding-6

What Must I Do To Enter?
Submit a photo of you with your spouse-to-be.
Write a creative story about yourself. The story does not have to be long, but must contain how you met, it needs to describe your wedding, and say why you want to work with Katie Mathews Photography.
All entries must be received by April 30th.
Email your entries to katie@katiemathewsphotography.com

stuart_shana_wedding-64

Who Qualifies?
Your wedding must take place between May 15, 2009 and December 30, 2009. Some dates are already booked, but you can check with me when you submit your entry. You must also be wiling to Pay It Forward. Obviously, you're not going to give away a wedding package, but you must promise to do something grand for somebody else if you win!

stuart_shana_wedding-78

Who Will Win?
I will let my blog readers vote on who they think should be the winner, but ultimately I'll have the final say. I am looking for a fun, touching, and creative story about you and your wedding. The more creative your photo and story are, the better the chance you have to win. I am also looking for a deserving couple that may not otherwise be able to afford a professional photographer.

stuart_shana_wedding-42

Additional Rules:
- All entrants must follow all rules included in this section as well as the above sections.
- The wedding must take place within 120 miles of Wilmington, NC OR (unfortunately) the winning couple will be responsible for my travel expenses.
- You cannot currently have a contract with a wedding photographer.
- You cannot break a contract with a wedding photographer to enter this contest.
- Full Event Coverage is not to exceed 10 hours.
- Winner must be willing to sign a contract and model release with Katie Mathews Photography.

shana_stuart-1

3 comments:

Diana said...

Ok, if people don't enter this contest, they are CRAZY!!!! You are so generous for doing this...makes me want to get married again!! (to my hubby of course)

Misty Scott said...

What's up Katie!!!! You haven't blogged in over 4 days??? I'm just kidding with you, I know you have had a very busy weekend! Hope your brother in law is better :-)
Thanks again for Sunday, hopefully we'll get a few good ones without bugs involved, lol

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What happened to your brother-in-law?