Monday, April 20, 2009

Jadon and Schedule Updates

Yes, I've been a bad blogger, but it's not because I've been lazy. I've been SLAMMED!!!! I am doing lots of shoots (yeah!), lots of edits (and I'm running behind schedule, but not for lack of trying), T-ball started for Anthony, and I'm in charge of the biggest fundraiser at his school so I'm working like a mad woman! I'm going to try to do some more regular blogging....I'll shoot for 4 times this week.

Also, my surgery for my back has finally been scheduled for May 14th. The first few days after surgery I won't be doing anything. nothing. at all. For 3-4 weeks total after surgery, I won't be able to do any sessions....apparently the scar tissue needs to grow around the device that'll be in my back (did anybody just cringe? :)) So while I'm growing scar tissue (?) I'll do some editing and work on my blog/website etc...but I won't be working as many hours as I do now (8am-10pm daily). So please be patient :) I have 4-5 dates left before surgery and I'm already starting to fill up in June...so if you want a session in the next couple months, call/email me ASAP!!

Ok, onto some pics... I showed one of Jadon a couple weeks ago. He did one of my mini spring/Easter sessions. He did not want to crack a smile for me at all, but I still managed to sneak a couple!!

He's such a handsome boy...he's going to be a real ladies man.... who am I kidding..he already is!

jadon-1 jadon-2 jadon-4 jadon-7 jadon-8 jadon-9 jadon-10 jadon-15 jadon-19 jadon-18 jadon-20

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love his pose -- with his hands in his pocket and the one leg crossed in front of the other. Looks like a clothes model.

Gigi said...

The pictures in pink shirt that he is leaning on the tree are my favorites!