Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm leavin...on a jet plane...

The hubs and I are leaving in just a few hours (uggh...who needs sleep anyway??) to go to Minnesota. We'll be doing a few photo sessions..seeing family and friends and freezing our butts off...should be a great time. I'll be back in a week and will hopefully get to blogging more regularly...hopefully.

Just a reminder...I've only got a few sessions left for the rest of the year and I still have some holiday mini sessions available. I will be checking email daily so feel free to contact me this week about booking - I'm bringing my calendar. Any orders etc that I haven't already taken care of and edits...will be done when I get back (I'm almost completely caught up....amaaazing :))

I'll leave you with 2 cutie pics from my fall minis last weekend....(I'll be sharing more when I get back)...

cayden-7 all 4 babies_2

No comments: