Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Walk in the Park...

This morning I met my friend Jessica at the park to take pictures of her little boy, Spencer. He turned 1 back in February and I was supposed to take pics at his birthday party but I got super super sick and Diana took them instead (she and Edwin were invited to the party as guests already). She did a great job and I made her a collage (you may remember that from an earlier post). Anyways, we finally go to get together today and Spencer is quite a mover. He walked all around the park, chased the ducks, tried to go in the water with them, we blew bubbles (well, Jessica did)and wore that child out. Jessica sent me a picture about 15 min after I had left her, of Spencer in his car seat conked out..lol. Anyways, here's a peek at our morning...and now I'm off to shoot some senior pics...fun fun..I love my life!!!!!
Note: I was going to put the pics in order and add captions...but blogger kinda stinks (being nice here) and I'm running late as usual so I've got to goooo....









4 comments:

Diana said...

I love these!!!!!!! Spencer is super cute...and you captured his happy personality! Great job. Now I can't wait to hear what Jessica thinks of them!

Jessica said...

OMG!!!! Katie, these are amazing! I love them all, OMG!! I wish I was off every week and we can do a photo shoot! My hubby and my parents are in awe too--he is a little model :)YEAH, I cannot wait for these to be framed on my desk, the house, and will make perfect Mother's Day gifts! OMG!!!
Love ya!!! Thanks a million! I am thrilled ;)

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

OH, he is precious and you captured that. my favorite is actually the one of his tooshy as he's walking towards the ducks. sooo sweet.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Those pics are awesome! Really, really awesome. I can't even pick a favorite.

It looks like it's cold day down there today...with his cute little vest and sweater.