Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moore Family - Part 1

I had the absolute pleasure today of hanging out with the Moore's. They just had a little boy (on my birthday!!) and he is cute as can be. It must run in the family, because their daughter is just as cute - although quite a pistol! I took so many pics and I've only had time to go through a few of them tonight...but I know Mom & Dad are watching this blog to see when I post the sneak peek...so I decided to break it up into 2 parts...so here you go....Part 1.

I hope you guys love them! I had a blast :)

I love how he looks so deep in thought here...



I caught a little snuggle with Daddy here when he was trying to calm little man down...

This time Mom was trying to calm him down...and when she held him out, I grabbed this one..I love it!

Big sis snuck in here for a pic - isn't she cute?!?


When I talked to Mom on the phone this week, she said the one picture they really wanted was something with soccer balls - soccer is HUUUUGE at their house. Like really really big. In fact, Dad told me today that Mom married soccer and then him - haha. So we got creative and here we go...love it!


Check back late tomorrow for Part II!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Ooh, I LOVE how the soccer one turned out!!! That is one adorable little baby and I can't wait to see Part 2!

Pappy Dave said...

Very sweet. you do keep getting better and better.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the father/son pic. It's so precious.

Unknown said...

Bonnie wee Bairns !!